All property photos
Nestled above Paradise Drive, this gracefully remodeled mid-century home will bring you balance with plenty of space to work from home, and enjoy both indoor and outdoor living. Featuring designer touches throughout, every room overlooks the lush gardens surrounding the home, and the front bedrooms are graced with views of the Bay. Truly a slice of paradise, this turn-key home is ready to live in and enjoy!
Endless beauty encircles the home with delightful gardens and views of the Bay. This unique, close to half of an acre lot includes two additional parcels for your own personal pathway to the water’s edge, where you could store your Kayaks and SUPs. The rear gardens have been thoughtfully divided into a variety of functional outdoor living areas. A patio is located right off of the kitchen and breakfast room, and above that are vegetable gardens and an outdoor dining area overlooking the Bay. At the top of the property where the views get more expansive, there is a large lounge area with built-in sandbox and an adjacent play structure complete with climbing wall and swings.
When you enter 5025 Paradise Drive, you are greeted by beautiful contemporary touches that complement the mid-century style of the home. The spacious living room is built for relaxation with the home’s beautiful front garden as the backdrop, a cathedral ceiling, and a sleek gas fireplace adds to the ambiance. The formal dining room is both elegant and casual, situated next to the remodeled kitchen featuring a large skylight, Thermador appliances, Ceaserstone countertops, and Carrera Marble backsplash.
The bedrooms are tucked away from the social spaces of the house, creating a comfortable and functional floor plan. The master bedroom is serene with a spa-like bathroom. Three additional bedrooms overlook the Bay and share a large bathroom with double sinks, a shower, and a bathtub. Connected to the home for flexible use, there is a one bedroom guest house (ADU) with a separate entrance and its own address. This private bonus space is smartly designed with a very cool kitchen and exquisite full bathroom.
- Originally built in 1966 and recently remodeled
- Main house includes 4 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms
- Attached 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom guest house (ADU) with separate entrance and address
- Durable and sleek stone tile floors in living areas
- Wood floors in the hallway and bedrooms
- Serene master bedroom features a spa-like ensuite bathroom
- Three bedrooms off the main hallway with nearby full bathroom
- Gas fireplace with built-in TV display and metal shelving
- Elegantly remodeled kitchen features Thermador appliances, Ceaserstone counters & Carrera marble backsplash
- VELUX shades in the home controlled by mobile app
- Laundry area with built-in cabinets & sink
- Tesla home charging station
- Close to a half-acre lot with access to the water’s edge
- Located above Paradise Drive (out of the flood zone according to the JCP map)
- One minute to Ring Mountain's hiking trails
- Very close to the Tiburon bike loop & Paradise Beach Park
- Only five minutes to the freeway
- Located in Tiburon’s award-winning school district
- Shopping is a breeze at nearby Nugget Market, Larkspur Landing & Ferry, plus downtown Tiburon’s shopping & restaurants
This special and highly sought after location offers an opportunity to join the serene Tiburon lifestyle, where outdoor enjoyment is at your fingertips, yet access to the ferry and the freeway is a breeze.
The options to enjoy Marin’s extraordinary nature and recreation are countless, with one minute to the Ring Mountain hiking trails, close proximity to the popular Tiburon bike loop, and easy access to nearby Paradise Beach Park. Add to that, this ultra-convenient location is surprisingly only five minutes from the freeway and two minutes from Marin Country Day School and Marin Montessori, in addition to being a part of Tiburon’s award-winning school district!
The annual Tiburon International Film Festival brings films from around the world. Residents enjoy shopping in the elegant boutiques along Ark Row, a leafy, block-long enclave of tiny shops that were once floating arks, and dining at the excellent restaurants along Main Street. For the nautically inclined, Tiburon's Corinthian Yacht Club hosts races on the bay. Ferries to San Francisco and Angel Island State Park leave from the dock at Tiburon. Tiburon's parks are strung out like pearls on a necklace along the water’s edge. Blackie's Pasture, named after an old swaybacked horse that once lived here, is a popular spot for hikers, joggers, bikers, moms with strollers, and dog walkers. On weekends, the parks fill up with soccer players of all ages.